Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Are you smarter then a 5th grader

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Are you smarter then a 5th grader

    GatorGirl and I love the show, she found this today at work and e-mailed it to me.

    5th Grade Quiz
    (something really needs to be done so people can decipher between links and regular text)

    I scored an 89%


  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter then a 5th grader

    honestly, it took me a couple minutes to find that link.......i agree, SOMETHING needs to be done there

  3. #3
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter then a 5th grader

    agree that something needs to be done, I made a 94% The only one I missed was the one about the biggest country in south america, I thought it was argentina and it was actually brazil.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter then a 5th grader

    My 7 year old son scored a 73%. Not too bad for a first grader.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter then a 5th grader

    100. only one i really had to think about was four corners

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter then a 5th grader

    i got a 89%
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Are you smarter then a 5th grader

    I missed the four corners one, and as bad as I hate to say it, I thought a turtle was an amphibian.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •